Monday, November 14, 2011

Just cycling



I have been off the bike - racing bike that is - for over a week now and might still be for another two weeks or so. Sickness is a reason but not the only reason. It is time to rest, to restore (the bike as well) and to ponder and decide on the approaching summer season.

Race or not to race and how much training I should do aren't the only thoughts, there are others, perhaps not so trivial. One thing I know is I must do more cycling, just cycling.

This is because the world needs more cyclists, all cyclists.


At the races (Nundah, 12.11.11).











6 comments:

Groover said...

I keep admiring your calf definition, Mr AMR! :-)

AMR said...

ATM, I am lucky I can hide the "extra" bits under the baggy jersey...

Nils and Anke said...

I'm totally with you Albert, the world needs more cyclist! I was amazed how many people commute nowadays to work in beatuiful Adelaide. Lots of rides going on before and after work and over the weekend. Love it!

AMR said...

I need to make a bigger effort... but at 3AM, I am just not in the mood to get on the bike. I need a new job!

Nils and Anke said...

I know what you mean, 3 AM is not really a good time to get on the bike. 60ks away from work through the hills neither...

AMR said...

In the late 80's, I was commuting from Power Street, Adelaide, to Port Road, Hindmarsh... How funny!!! I have to find a few photographs...

 
Blogged Blog Directory