Monday, November 2, 2009

Bike handling with Danny and Ryan

OK, this is a quick one, or two on bike handling...

First, I found this video, which can be said to be a bit old now. Still, Danny MacAskill's (it is all in the name) skills just blew me away. For a moment I thought of selling all my road stuff and bike and buying something that would allow me to learn to ride like that. That's just my dreamer's personality talking.

Anyway, here is the video:




Then I came across another video. A bit newer I think and equally amazing. This is Ryan Leech's video:




Yes, I have a lot of time in my hands at the moment. I figured I might as well look around for some interesting stuff rather than just ramble on Cadel's new team or who was "kicking a..e" in the local weekend crit...

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Groover said...

I'll start leaving you a list of chores if you are getting bored. I'm quite familiar with designing suitable duties plans. :-)

 
Blogged Blog Directory