Sunday, June 19, 2011

Enjoy your bike.



I always enjoyed watching the Rapha guys having a great time on their bikes. I even (and often) felt a bit of jealously watching those near perfectly shot B&W images, often in slow-motion, of their rides in those exotic locations. Those videos are pieces of cycling art, I dare.

But then, Sandra showed me the video shot in the Victorian Alps. Same style, same music, this time shot on roads that we have had some of our best riding experiences. Some good and some bad, but all unforgettable. And I felt different. Not jealous but privileged to have raced on those roads, to have, to a point, suffered and to have succeeded on those roads.

I saw myself in this video.

Enjoy your bike!
Rapha Rides the Victorian Alps from RAPHA on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory