Friday, December 10, 2010

My 2010 Tour of Bright result



Firstly, I must apologise to everyone for not coming here and posting my potentially massive, and exultant, race report for the Tour of Bright. It was a busy and long weekend, not just with the race but with the travelling there and back, which has now merged with a week of work and rushed preparations for a travel venture.

Bright and Mt Hotham? It was joyful, it was eye openning, it was hard, it was painful, it was overwhelming and it was extremelly rewarding. I went there hoping to make it to the top of the mountain and I went there dreaming of finishing in the top ten.


Stage 1 - Tawonga Gap : 5th

Stage 3 - Mt Hotham Climb: 9th


And... I did just that.

GC Result: 8th (+9 min 20 sec)

A big thank you to everyone who pushed me all the way to the top of this mountain.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Nils and Anke said...

Hi Alberto! Good on you and very well done!

Will said...

congratulations! very well done

 
Blogged Blog Directory